Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support/Update Fee
Starting January 2023 some of my modules will have yearly or biennial services doing to that whmcs.com increased the price and I need to cover my developer and support team. For any module that has yearly or biennial services, I give you free updates until January 2024. Once that year ends, it sends an invoice to you for renewal. It will be $19.99 for the year or $21.99 for biennially depending on the modules you have. After payment, you will continue to receive support and updates on our module release. If you do not want to continue, you can email us to cancel the invoice - Optional Renewal. If you have more than 5 modules or get multiple modules, you can contact us for a discount at sales (@) whmcsservices.com. Am also offering deals of support/updates am offering a one-time Lifetime renewal of $79.99 for the Licence version and $149.99 for open source USD for any modules that have support/update. You can order at https://www.whmcsservices.com/members/ca...gid=addons.

If somehow the module won’t be updated that year, I gave you an extra year because we did not do any updates that year.

You can see a list of modules that have support/updates here.

It is never easy to make announcements of this kind.

We appreciate your business and look forward to successfully assisting you with automating your operations as well as providing you with features that help drive your business. Plus. we continue to provide you with expert technical support in times of need.

NOTE: If you order any module in December 2022 this 1-year deal it not affect you.

If you have any questions, please email me at licensing (@) whmcsservices.com

Thanks again for choosing WHMCS Services. We appreciate your business!