Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WS Stripe Balance Widget Discontinued
First, I want to thank you very much for having been a user of our WS Stripe Balance Widget We hope you have found it useful for your business.

Please be informed that we have now discontinued the development of the WS Stripe Balance. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. The reason why is that by now you hear that whmcs.com developer they own module now.

You can still use it if you have WHMCS 8.0.x to 8.1.3 once you upgrade to WHMCS 8.2.0 then you don't need it anymore.

You can download the new version without license key at here

We can change it to any WS Module that is comparable in the price range no greater than $30.99. Please go to my site at https://www.whmcsservices.com to see all the modules you can choose from. Once you have the one you like (costing no more than $30.99), please email me at licensing@whmcsservices.com with the module you like.

We would like to thank everybody, past and present, which helped to bring these inspired products to life -- including beta-testers, end-users, and forum members for their valued feedback and constructive comments.

It is never easy to make announcements of this kind.

If you have any questions, please email me at licensing (@) whmcsservices.com

Thanks again for choosing WHMCS Services. We appreciate your business!