Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check Out the New Feature Request System!
I would like to let you know that we have a new Feature Request system that you can post, comment, and vote right form the "Clients Area". We have this new feature because clients requested that we place this new feature in the client area than in the forum.  The forum can still be used for announcements; install guides; modules;  and other information. Here are the things you can do with the Feature Request:

Voting System:
Each feature request allows other clients with access to the same product to vote up or down your suggestion.

Comments:
Talk out the details of a specific feature request by responding to the author and offering your constructive opinion.

Email Preferences:
You can enable or disable email notifications for new comments or status changes to your feature requests.

The features with the most votes will be added in the next version. Please don’t forget to add any features you would like to see added on to the next version. I know you see have seen that some of the modules have not been updated after you have made requests to add new features BUT I can give you my word that each of the modules I have on my site will be updated.

To get started please, click here -- the most vote on a feature request will be added to the next version of the module.

Any question please open a ticket at here