Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Important Message from WHMCS Services
All announcements following below will go into effect in January 2020:

1. Announcement: Increase Price
Starting next year, 2020 -- we are going to increase the Lifetime Update to $44.99 USD. The modules will see an increase ranging from $3.00 to $5.00 USD. That means you should start ordering now before price increases in 2020.

Please go to our site to place an order now before it is too late.

Please DO NOT email next year to request old prices I will not be able to give you the old prices in 2020 as the new prices will in effect.

2. Announcement: WS Modules Update
All updates for WS Modules that I have will be announced on Facebook, Twitter, WS forums, and WS Widget. I am only going to email you the new version to be released or for new modules that my team has developed. Updates will be a posted. You can also go to the page about "modules". You will see whether you have the latest version. We highly recommend that you download our WS widgets. That way, you can see all updates as well any announcement for your WHMCS modules. For more information about that module, clicks here.

If you have any questions, please email me at support (@) whmcsservices.com

On behalf of everyone at WHMCS Services, thank you for being a customer and for trusting us as your module provider.