Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
F.A.Q's
1. Why in whmcs still show subscribed and MailerLite.com is unsubscribed?
ANS: Mailerlite.com don't have webhook or supporting that. That mean Admin staff need to go to the client profit and unsubscribed

2. When I install the first time and I import the whole clients will the client get an email also?
ANS: Yes, MailerLite will send verification email for opt-in.

3. What happened if I have some clients subscribed and I install the module of the first time?
ANS: Subscribed clients still will be in list, we checking to make sure no any duplicated or wrong data.

4. Does this addon work similarly to the MailChimp addon in that it only pulls the customer info into MailerLite and you create and send your emails from there? from there?
ANS: Yes, it's similarly MailChimp addon and you can put customers on MailerLite

5. Does it integrate with the built-in email marketing too in WHMCS? If I set up a rule in WHMCS does it fire off an email from MailerLite?
ANS: Yes, supporting OPT ON/OFF as well

6. Is it able to do abandoned cart emails like MailChimp? And am I able to pull coupons into MailerLite to use in emails?
ANS: No, My developer going to do a module of this

7. Also, if I were to switch to your addon from the MailChimp addon will existing customers get an email asking them to re-subscribe or are they automatically subscribed?
ANS: You can import clients to MailerLite and OPT options will import too
Gabriel
Technical Analyst I
WHMCS Services
Hello.

I disconnect MailChimp and integrate MailerLite. All is go great. But, interesting that "opt-in" options in regitsration page is still stay. It's mean that new customers subscribed on MailerLite? Because this "opt-in" from MailChimp.
Yes MailerLite use that also