Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clients Reviews
Client Name: Denis Ardelmann
Date: Jan 16, 2017
Overall Testimonial: WHMCS Services has a great range of Modules and the support always responds very quickly. I use their modules for many years.

Client Name: Nicholas Sansom (Root Layer Technologies)
Testimonial: WHMCSServices have an excellent range of WHMCS addons and modules to choose from, the modules are great! Support, never better. I Am always happy with the results and never have to to many questions, all modules are well documented and provide great examples! and instructions. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Client Name: Mohamed Es FIh (Diligencer Ltd)
Testimonial: Great addons and straightforward installation instructions

Client Name: Luke Watson (EZEHost Limited)
Testimonial: The service from these guys is beyond excellent! Always very fast at responding to emails, always very helpful. Highly recommend these guys.

Client Name: Dhairya Cholera (Bruwink)
Date: Jan 17, 2017
Testimonial: These guys are excellent, i made 5-6 custom modules and going on i love there to support and especially Andy he is very supportive A+++ and i recommend to all users to use WHMCSServices for there WHMCS modules

Client Name: Shahid Fareed (WebSouls)
Date: Jan 17, 2017
Testimonial: We are using their Ticket Escalation module and we found it very effective. It is very light and easy to use in all manners. We experienced their support very friendly whenever we needed their help.

Client Name: Martin Dimmock (HarryAdney Internet Services)
Date: Jan 19, 2017
Testimonial: Love these guys. top modules and always happy to help.

Client Name: L'Equipe G-Force (L'Equipe G-Force)
Date: Jan 27, 2017
Testimonial: The Newsletter Addon was the perfect match for what we needed. It was easy to install and integrate to our existing custom website design. We can now capture subscribers for our newsletter from any page on our website with ease. https://www.g-force.ca

Client Name: Charles Smith (WPopt)
Date: May 24, 2017
Testimonial: Could not be more happy with the service and finished product. They understood exactly what I needed and implemented the custom report I requested first time, no problems! Saved me from a major headache - thanks, guys. Hope to work with you again!

Client Name: Nikhil Darji (Royal Clouds)
Date: Jul 12, 2017
Testimonial: Nice Module

Client Name: James Salhuana Marinos (Linea Hosting)
Date: Sep 08, 2017
Testimonial: Excelente modulo Smile

Client Name: Jonathan Claeys (Rad Web Hosting)
Date: Sep 20, 2017
Testimonial: Great custom software development!

Client Name: Silviu Miroiu (Next Consulting Limited)
Date: Oct 20, 2017
Testimonial: Great services! Development & Customer support as well. Many thanks! Jose you are a Star mate Smile I told you by email I tell you here as well! Cheers! Silviu

Client Name: Lance Greenwood (Lance D Greenwood)
Date: Jan 16, 2018
Testimonial: I'd say these guys really know Customer Service and went above and beyond to get me started with both Seal Generator and Partial PayPal Payment. I couldn't be more happy!

Messages In This Thread
Clients Reviews - by wssupport - 11-27-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 11-27-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 10-18-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 10-18-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Clients Reviews - by wssupport - 12-15-2021, 12:53 PM