Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clients Reviews
Client Name: Gerry Malolot
Date: May 13, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCSServices is the masters of WHMCS custom template. I love the way he work. He helped me 24/7 with my website. Thank you again!

Client Name: Mike Hur
Date: Apr 22, 2016
Testimonial: Thanks very much for your very quick response to our request of Custom work our WHMCS installation! I appreciate it.

Client Name: Stephanie Jenel
Date: Mar 24, 2016
Testimonial: For the record, I love everything about WHMCS Services, and the support is unbelievable. Smile Great company. Thanks again,

Client Name: Zeljko Paunovic
Date: Mar 09, 2016
Testimonial: Cheap and good Modules

Client Name: Mark Anthony Codes
Date: Mar 09, 2016
Testimonial: I ordered a custom whmcs module, gave my specifications and requirements and they got it one click! next day they gave me the sample script and it works! Highly recommended and trusted. Gives you peace of mind and great support. WHMCSServices is the best!

Client Name: Emerson Nogueira
Date: Mar 04, 2016
Testimonial: Had a great experience with WS's development work. Daniel is very nice to work with. Exceeded our expectations.

Client Name: Sarah Ryan
Date: Mar 03, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services have done a great job on our custom WHMCS integration. Their communication and support is excellent and I know that I can trust them to get the job done.

Client Name: Krag Herve
Date: Feb 27, 2016
Testimonial: This module is very good and with the new 4.3 updates the emails are nice! Very good job from WS team . Thanks

Client Name: Joe Parris
Testimonial: I had tried another type of review system for WHMCS and was disappointed, then I found WHMCS Services. I purchased their product and they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. The finished product looks great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Client Name: Michael Hill
Date: Feb 24, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services is and will always be my development team. They provide me a quality code in a timely manner and with a reasonable price. They did my custom development for not just this site, 2 others as well. Smile Thank You!

Client Name: Chandra Parkash
Testimonial: Their support is excellent and professional, they reply me within a 20 to 25 minute. I don't have any problem with their Close account service and also they provide a excellent tech support for this module.

Client Name: Flippo Lizza
Date: Feb 22, 2016
Testimonial: Very simple, cheap and useful addon!

Client Name: Tim Baker (NiceIT)
Date: Feb 22, 2016
Testimonial: I finally gave up trying find out what was wrong with my install and created a support ticket. WS responded very quickly and solved my problem. It turns out if you leave the settings to show zero reviews per page -that's what you get - nothing - my bad lol. (I spent hours checking the code - should have asked for help sooner) - anyway - great support service guys

Client Name: Vincent Zeilmaker (Vservs B.V.)
Date: Feb 23, 2016
Testimonial: Nice modules, and great support

Client Name: Chandra Prakash Singh (Dewlance)
Testimonial: Their support is excellent and professional, they reply me within a 20 to 25 minute. I don't have any problem with their Close account service and also they provide a excellent tech support for this module.

Client Name: Michael Hill (Web-Hosting-Service)
Testimonial: WHMCS Services is and will always be my development team. They provide me quality code in a timely manner and with a reasonable price. They did my custom development for not just this site, 2 others as well. Smile Thank You!

Client Name: Joe Parris (runthost.com)
Testimonial: I had tried another type of review system for WHMCS and was disappointed, then I found WHMCS Services. I purchased their product and they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. The finished product looks great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Client Name: Krag Herve (Cdfi-Hebergement)
Testimonial: This module is very good and with the new 4.3 update the emails are nice ! Very good job from WS team . Thanks

Client Name: Sarah Ryan (Pulppixel)
Date: Mar 03, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services have done a great job on our custom WHMCS integration. Their communication and support is excellent and I know that I can trust them to get the job done.

Messages In This Thread
Clients Reviews - by wssupport - 11-27-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 11-27-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 10-18-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 10-18-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Clients Reviews - by wssupport - 12-15-2021, 12:53 PM