Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clients Reviews
Client Name: John Slane
Date: Feb 22, 2016
Testimonial: I had a problem with the latest version of the IP Monitor and it was fixed within hours of giving WHMCS Services access. Thanks!

Client Name: Matthew Seligman
Date: Feb 21, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services is one of the finest companies I've come to work with! From their quick support, to their great prices you can't go wrong. They have great online service, and so much more! Thanks Again for helping me push my company to the best it can be

Client Name: Chris Nielsen
Date: Feb 21, 2016
Testimonial: Monitoring Script: You are showing you know how to treat customers right and I appreciate that very much!

Client Name: Russell Lyon
Date: Feb 20, 2016
Testimonial: Great work and module. Fast, very helpful and excellent service.

Client Name: Mindy Martinez
Testimonial: Very nice module WHMCSServices Smile

Client Name: Ricardo Watts
Testimonial: Choosing WHMCSServices as my modules has been the best decision I have made in a long time. With so many script company out there it is hard to figure out which company can deliver the best services. Well go no further: WHMCS Services delivers professional and efficient products and services to meet every need. My customers see and acknowledge that my Web Site and the services I provide

Client Name: Anyelin Garcia
Testimonial: I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for the excellent service I have received from WHMCS Services. The sign-up process was very easy and I was able to install the new module that they did of me and have it up and running within a few minutes. Thank WHMCS Services

Client Name: John Cheshier
Date: Feb 19, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Service has awesome Modules with great Customer Services. When-ever there is any kind of problem, they are there to fix it.

Client Name: Scott Jones
Testimonial: Nice WHMCS add-on. Simple and clean. Good way of collating client testimonial all within the client area of WHMCS

Client Name: Mahendra Kumar Sharma
Testimonial: Really nice modules and services, Recommend

Client Name: Julio Cuevas
Testimonial: I would like to share with all members my complete satisfaction with Good module IP Monitor from WHMCSServices. I have been using Good Module IP Monitor for over a year now and I am totally satisfied. I had a few bugs in the beginning but once I reported them they fixed them immediately. One thing about WHMCSServices modules is that they release many features and there is great customer support. I requested custom work on the modules they did it very fast at an excellent price.

Client Name: Ben Scully
Testimonial: I have used WHMCS Services for over 10 years since they were HostTheBest.com and must say that they offer the best service around. I would recommend this service to anyone!
Gabriel
Technical Analyst I
WHMCS Services

Messages In This Thread
Clients Reviews - by wssupport - 11-27-2017, 04:00 AM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 11-27-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 10-18-2018, 03:35 PM
RE: Clients Reviews - by whmcsservices - 10-18-2018, 03:51 PM
RE: Clients Reviews - by wssupport - 12-15-2021, 12:53 PM