Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clients Reviews
Client Name: John Slane
Date: Feb 22, 2016
Testimonial: I had a problem with the latest version of the IP Monitor and it was fixed within hours of giving WHMCS Services access. Thanks!

Client Name: Matthew Seligman
Date: Feb 21, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services is one of the finest companies I've come to work with! From their quick support, to their great prices you can't go wrong. They have great online service, and so much more! Thanks Again for helping me push my company to the best it can be

Client Name: Chris Nielsen
Date: Feb 21, 2016
Testimonial: Monitoring Script: You are showing you know how to treat customers right and I appreciate that very much!

Client Name: Russell Lyon
Date: Feb 20, 2016
Testimonial: Great work and module. Fast, very helpful and excellent service.

Client Name: Mindy Martinez
Testimonial: Very nice module WHMCSServices Smile

Client Name: Ricardo Watts
Testimonial: Choosing WHMCSServices as my modules has been the best decision I have made in a long time. With so many script company out there it is hard to figure out which company can deliver the best services. Well go no further: WHMCS Services delivers professional and efficient products and services to meet every need. My customers see and acknowledge that my Web Site and the services I provide

Client Name: Anyelin Garcia
Testimonial: I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for the excellent service I have received from WHMCS Services. The sign-up process was very easy and I was able to install the new module that they did of me and have it up and running within a few minutes. Thank WHMCS Services

Client Name: John Cheshier
Date: Feb 19, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Service has awesome Modules with great Customer Services. When-ever there is any kind of problem, they are there to fix it.

Client Name: Scott Jones
Testimonial: Nice WHMCS add-on. Simple and clean. Good way of collating client testimonial all within the client area of WHMCS

Client Name: Mahendra Kumar Sharma
Testimonial: Really nice modules and services, Recommend

Client Name: Julio Cuevas
Testimonial: I would like to share with all members my complete satisfaction with Good module IP Monitor from WHMCSServices. I have been using Good Module IP Monitor for over a year now and I am totally satisfied. I had a few bugs in the beginning but once I reported them they fixed them immediately. One thing about WHMCSServices modules is that they release many features and there is great customer support. I requested custom work on the modules they did it very fast at an excellent price.

Client Name: Ben Scully
Testimonial: I have used WHMCS Services for over 10 years since they were HostTheBest.com and must say that they offer the best service around. I would recommend this service to anyone!
Gabriel
Technical Analyst I
WHMCS Services
Client Name: Gerry Malolot
Date: May 13, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCSServices is the masters of WHMCS custom template. I love the way he work. He helped me 24/7 with my website. Thank you again!

Client Name: Mike Hur
Date: Apr 22, 2016
Testimonial: Thanks very much for your very quick response to our request of Custom work our WHMCS installation! I appreciate it.

Client Name: Stephanie Jenel
Date: Mar 24, 2016
Testimonial: For the record, I love everything about WHMCS Services, and the support is unbelievable. Smile Great company. Thanks again,

Client Name: Zeljko Paunovic
Date: Mar 09, 2016
Testimonial: Cheap and good Modules

Client Name: Mark Anthony Codes
Testimonial: I ordered a custom whmcs module, gave my specifications and requirements and they got it one click! next day they gave me the sample script and it works! Highly recommended and trusted. Gives you peace of mind and great support. WHMCSServices is the best!

Client Name: Emerson Nogueira
Date: Mar 04, 2016
Testimonial: Had a great experience with WS's development work. Daniel is very nice to work with. Exceeded our expectations.

Client Name: Sarah Ryan
Date: Mar 03, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services have done a great job on our custom WHMCS integration. Their communication and support is excellent and I know that I can trust them to get the job done.

Client Name: Krag Herve
Date: Feb 27, 2016
Testimonial: This module is very good and with the new 4.3 updates the emails are nice! Very good job from WS team . Thanks

Client Name: Joe Parris
Testimonial: I had tried another type of review system for WHMCS and was disappointed, then I found WHMCS Services. I purchased their product and they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. The finished product looks great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Client Name: Michael Hill
Date: Feb 24, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services is and will always be my development team. They provide me a quality code in a timely manner and with a reasonable price. They did my custom development for not just this site, 2 others as well. Smile Thank You!

Client Name: Chandra Parkash
Testimonial: Their support is excellent and professional, they reply me within a 20 to 25 minute. I don't have any problem with their Close account service and also they provide a excellent tech support for this module.

Client Name: Flippo Lizza
Testimonial: Very simple, cheap and useful addon!

Client Name: Tim Baker (NiceIT)
Testimonial: I finally gave up trying find out what was wrong with my install and created a support ticket. WS responded very quickly and solved my problem. It turns out if you leave the settings to show zero reviews per page -that's what you get - nothing - my bad lol. (I spent hours checking the code - should have asked for help sooner) - anyway - great support service guys

Client Name: Vincent Zeilmaker (Vservs B.V.)
Date: Feb 23, 2016
Testimonial: Nice modules, and great support

Client Name: Chandra Prakash Singh (Dewlance)
Testimonial: Their support is excellent and professional, they reply me within a 20 to 25 minute. I don't have any problem with their Close account service and also they provide a excellent tech support for this module.

Client Name: Michael Hill (Web-Hosting-Service)
Testimonial: WHMCS Services is and will always be my development team. They provide me quality code in a timely manner and with a reasonable price. They did my custom development for not just this site, 2 others as well. Smile Thank You!

Client Name: Joe Parris (runthost.com)
Testimonial: I had tried another type of review system for WHMCS and was disappointed, then I found WHMCS Services. I purchased their product and they were very helpful in answering all of my questions. The finished product looks great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thanks again.

Client Name: Krag Herve (Cdfi-Hebergement)
Testimonial: This module is very good and with the new 4.3 update the emails are nice ! Very good job from WS team . Thanks

Client Name: Sarah Ryan (Pulppixel)
Date: Mar 03, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCS Services have done a great job on our custom WHMCS integration. Their communication and support is excellent and I know that I can trust them to get the job done.
Client Name: Emerson Nogueira (EWD)
Date: Mar 04, 2016
Testimonial: Had a great experience with WS's development work. Daniel is very nice to work with. Exceeded our expectations.

Client Name: Mark Anthony Codes (HypernetVPN)
Testimonial: I ordered a custom whmcs module, gave my specifications and requirements and they got it one click! next day they gave me the sample script and it works! Highly recommended and trusted. Gives you peace of mind and great support. WHMCSServices is the best!

Client Name: Zeljko Paunovic (Hosting022)
Testimonial: Cheap and good Modules

Client Name: Stephanie Jenel
Date: Mar 24, 2016
Testimonial: For the record, I love everything about WHMCS Services, and the support is unbelievable. Smile Great company. Thanks again,

Client Name: Mike Hur
Date: Apr 22, 2016
Testimonial: Thanks very much for your very quick response to our request of Custom work our WHMCS installation! I appreciate it.

Client Name: Gerry Malolot (EndProxy)
Date: May 13, 2016
Testimonial: WHMCSServices is the masters of WHMCS custom template. I love the way he work. He helped me 24/7 with my website. Thank you again!

Client Name: Amir Golestani (Virtual Machine Solutions LLC)
Date: Jun 05, 2016
Testimonial: Great Modules

Client Name: Pier Paolo Gallea (McOnline)
Date: Aug 02, 2016
Testimonial: thanks to the service given by whmcservices.com excellent value for money and super service !! good job Smile

Client Name: Yvonne Medina
Date: Aug 13, 2016
Testimonial: Great module and Great support thank you

Client Name: Nibal Ayoubi (WiCKED SERVERS)
Date: Sep 01, 2016
Testimonial: Excellent module and fantastic support. Love this module. This module has helped us a lot with our business. They have great support and awesome products that are continuing to be developed daily. Thank you WHMCS Services!

Client Name: Joshua Bowen (Expert Integrations)
Date: Aug 30, 2016
Testimonial: This is a great add-on & allows customer to leave there feedback/reviews! Great buy!

Client Name: Dean Richards (Computer & Web Solutions)
Date: Aug 30, 2016
Testimonial: Very Reliable third party Monitoring Solution for WHMCS. Have been using it for weeks and have multiple check servers setup. Email and SMS alert function perform perfectly. Thanks for a wonderful module.

Client Name: Badrul Alam (RootLayer Limited)
Date: Dec 04, 2016
Testimonial: So far, It has been very good. Purchased 9 Ready made modules and one Big custom ordered module. For our site, we are using 90%+ modules from whmcsservices.com as the modules are too interesting and cheap. Their Pricing for custom work is also way cheaper than others. They take security matters seriously which is another reason we are using them. We will wait for more interesting Modules.

Client Name: Alfred Pogner (MyHosting21 Limited)
Date: Jan 08, 2017
Testimonial: A really very good support and great modules for WHMCS. Also, the prices can be seen. Only to recommend !!!!! FIRST CLASS SERVICE :-)

Client Name: Jonathan Valdays (Universal Pc Services)
Date: Jan 16, 2017
Testimonial: We have been a client for several years and are very satisfied. They have never failed to help when we asked, which is a rare event. These are our go to guys for all things WHMCS. Highly recommended!!! Keep up the good work.

Client Name: David Brennan
Testimonial: WHMCS Services does everything we need to fulfill our services great selection of modules and good support from staff.

Client Name: Blake Bessett (SectorByte Solutions)
Testimonial: These guys are so helpful and they have good modules at good prices!

Client Name: Ashley Williams (TinyHosting Limited)
Testimonial: Great service and a great level of modules to help run WHMCS better. WHMCS could learn from these guys.

Client Name: Simon Bryant (Host Genie)
Testimonial: Really good modules. Support is perfect and could not be any better. www.hostgenie.co.uk

Client Name: Samantha Engbrecht (SEO Services Expert)
Testimonial: Great Service and awesome tool!

Client Name: Michael McCoy
Testimonial: Excellent support and great prices! Would highly recommend WHMCS Services to others.
Client Name: Denis Ardelmann
Overall Testimonial: WHMCS Services has a great range of Modules and the support always responds very quickly. I use their modules for many years.

Client Name: Nicholas Sansom (Root Layer Technologies)
Testimonial: WHMCSServices have an excellent range of WHMCS addons and modules to choose from, the modules are great! Support, never better. I Am always happy with the results and never have to to many questions, all modules are well documented and provide great examples! and instructions. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Client Name: Mohamed Es FIh (Diligencer Ltd)
Testimonial: Great addons and straightforward installation instructions

Client Name: Luke Watson (EZEHost Limited)
Testimonial: The service from these guys is beyond excellent! Always very fast at responding to emails, always very helpful. Highly recommend these guys.

Client Name: Dhairya Cholera (Bruwink)
Date: Jan 17, 2017
Testimonial: These guys are excellent, i made 5-6 custom modules and going on i love there to support and especially Andy he is very supportive A+++ and i recommend to all users to use WHMCSServices for there WHMCS modules

Client Name: Shahid Fareed (WebSouls)
Date: Jan 17, 2017
Testimonial: We are using their Ticket Escalation module and we found it very effective. It is very light and easy to use in all manners. We experienced their support very friendly whenever we needed their help.

Client Name: Martin Dimmock (HarryAdney Internet Services)
Date: Jan 19, 2017
Testimonial: Love these guys. top modules and always happy to help.

Client Name: L'Equipe G-Force (L'Equipe G-Force)
Date: Jan 27, 2017
Testimonial: The Newsletter Addon was the perfect match for what we needed. It was easy to install and integrate to our existing custom website design. We can now capture subscribers for our newsletter from any page on our website with ease. https://www.g-force.ca

Client Name: Charles Smith (WPopt)
Date: May 24, 2017
Testimonial: Could not be more happy with the service and finished product. They understood exactly what I needed and implemented the custom report I requested first time, no problems! Saved me from a major headache - thanks, guys. Hope to work with you again!

Client Name: Nikhil Darji (Royal Clouds)
Date: Jul 12, 2017
Testimonial: Nice Module

Client Name: James Salhuana Marinos (Linea Hosting)
Date: Sep 08, 2017
Testimonial: Excelente modulo Smile

Client Name: Jonathan Claeys (Rad Web Hosting)
Date: Sep 20, 2017
Testimonial: Great custom software development!

Client Name: Silviu Miroiu (Next Consulting Limited)
Date: Oct 20, 2017
Testimonial: Great services! Development & Customer support as well. Many thanks! Jose you are a Star mate Smile I told you by email I tell you here as well! Cheers! Silviu

Client Name: Lance Greenwood (Lance D Greenwood)
Date: Jan 16, 2018
Testimonial: I'd say these guys really know Customer Service and went above and beyond to get me started with both Seal Generator and Partial PayPal Payment. I couldn't be more happy!
More reviews here
Gabriel
Technical Analyst I
WHMCS Services